Langsung ke konten utama

A story of a brokenhearted girl and a boy (Part.2)



Her,
WHY ARE YOU NOT FEELING SORRY FOR BREAKING GIRLS HEART?!
DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR MAKING A GIRL GET PHOBIA OF LOVE?!
I was so lost because of you,
I was seriously torturing myself with you on my mind,
And i can't stand it.
I can't honestly.
Why are you not feeling bad? At all?
Jerk.
Douchebag.
You make me so high, and then so down to the ground too.
Making me like i was the only girl you ever wanted when the truth is, girls are surrounding you.
And you, yes you.
Giving them what they want, a smirk, a smile, a reply on your social media, maybe a nice photo of you for them.
I am so done with this.
You said to never cry, but what if my reason to cry... is you?
Are you happy?
Satisfied to see me dying inside?
Selfishly making me feel i got a hope, care for me, while you still care for a bunch of girls out there.
Who knew you could be lying, today... tommorow... or the future...
I'm heartbroken.
I need your hug.
I need your smile.
I need you to comfort me, even though you caused all of this to happen.
The least thing you need to do is to comfort me. 
Your smell that makes me really miss you.
But then again,
You miss your chance. Your true golden chance of proving yourself.
I love you.
I hate you so much.



Him,
It's raining today,
Oh god i miss her so bad.
I don't know what i did wrong this time.
Maybe i'm too selfish,
or too dumb,
or didn't take care of her well,
Should i text her?
I think not. She still mad at me. She won't talk to me.
I seriously don't know what i did wrong,
I already tell her sorry ,
but i guess it wasn't enough for her.
I don't know how to be the perfect gentleman for her, 
I probably can't
I hate making her sad and crying but i can't help it.
I always lose myself in the middle, in the end i lost her. 
I lost her bad.
I lost the girl that makes me smile, laugh a lot, that go through every part of my day.
I know its my fault.
And i know i miss my chance.
I always try to keep my promises to her, but i just couldn't remember it,
And i couldn't keep it.
I love her.
But also hate her at the same time,
when she always mad at me for not caring enough, for not telling her my feelings, for lying.
And now i regret.
For not doing that.
For not caring enough.
For not telling how much she meant the world to me.
For lying, just to get her out of my way.
For everything that made her hurt.
I don't think it'll be this bad.
I only take it as a joke, i don't think it will turn out so big.
I regret that stupid thing.
I miss your scent
The scent that i could smell from 1 meter, the scent that brings memory, the scent of your warmth.
I hate you so much.
I love you. 

Image result for depressed boy drawing

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Persamaan Agama [Kristen, Islam, Budha, Hindhu, Konghucu]

  Di dunia ini ada sekitar 10 agama, dan di Indonesia hanya 5 agama yang di akui.  Tetapi walaupun berbeda kitab, tuhan, kepercayaan, ibadah, agama -agama ini mempunyai persamaan.  1. Mempunyai tempat untuk beribadah 2. Mempercayai adanya kehidupan setelah kematian (Surga, Neraka ataupun dilahirkan lagi dengan fisik yang berbeda) 3. Takut dengan dosa 4. Mempercayai bahwa ada pembuat alam semesta beserta makhuk-makhluknya. Jadi mengapa membuat kerusuhan? Membuat masalah?

Pengalaman Tes Beasiswa Universitas Multimedia Nusantara 2017

Hai kalian para pejuang ilmu.  Saya ingin menceritakan pengalaman saya mengikuti Tes Beasiswa UMN. Saya sangat berminat UMN dari awal kelas 10 saya hanya melihat dari web sepertinya dia kuliah baru yang bagus. Apalagi dengan segala fasilitasnya yang serba baru dan bagus saya semakin tertarik. Lulusan-lulusannya yang saya paling kenal adalah seorang vlogger dan youtuber seperti Chandra Liow, David Beatt dan lain-lain. Chandra Liow dalam segi cinematography juga keren walaupun di UMN dia mengikuti jurusan DKV (karena semasa dia kuliah belum ada jurusan Film).  Dengan membayar Rp. 350.000 saya isi seluruh data yang di formulir tertera. Nama, Alamat, Pas foto, Isi Raport dari semester 1-4 beserta akademik nasional/Internasional yang pernah diikuti. Setelah di verifikasi oleh panitia saya mendapatkan nomor ujian. Formulir bisa diisi secara online maupun offline. Saya memilih secara online.  Hari Minggu , Oktober 2016 Tes Beasiswa itu dilaksanakan. Tesnya dilaksanakan jam 8.3

Pengalaman TES MASUK IKJ FFTV 2017

  Halo kembali para pejuang ilmu. Pertama-tama selamat bagi yang dapat SNMPTN! Akhirnya jerih payah kalian terbayar. Saya ingin menceritakan pengalaman saya ujian/ tes masuk IKJ FFTV (Fakultas Film dan Televisi). Sebelumnya saya pernah sharing tentang Pengalaman Tes Beasiswa UMN . Saya sudah mencoba ke 3 kuliah yang berbeda dengan fakultas/jurusan yang sama yaitu Film. Dan ini IKJ adalah yang paling deg-degan karena saya berharap banget untuk masuk kesini. Sekolah seni yang memang sudah pro dalam Film. Di IKJ FFTV ini tidak cuma sekedar Film saja tapi dia masih dibagi-bagi apakah mau jadi sutradara? Penata suara? Penulis skenario? Editor? Dan lain-lain masih di bagi-bagi.  Saya mendaftar online lewat website http://fftv.ikj.ac.id/ dan http://www.pmbfftvikj.net/HalamanUtama.aspx . Setelah signup nanti akan dapat email id dan password melewati email. Segala sesuatu mengenai pendaftaran biasanya lewat email jadi pastikan kalian semua sering mengecek email. Pok